Wondering How to clean your home when feeling overwhelmed? Are you feeling the pressure of the changing season?
Summer has that easy-going vibe, and when we switch to fall, it can feel like uncharted territory.
With Flu targeting every second person, roads getting busier, and oh that “winter is coming” feeling, you’re not alone if you’re feeling the load!
What’s our mission? We want to help you get past that clutter, past that stress, to a place where you can enjoy life, have time for your kids and give time to what matters to you.
Don’t Know Where to Start?
You might be pointing to a couple of different directions. If you’re unsure where to start, clear ONE surface at a time. Just one!
It can be your kitchen counter, the coffee table, your bathroom counter, the mantle or the desk where you work. It could be any surface.
How to Clean One Surface
If you are looking for a little direction in all that comes with cleaning that one surface, we have simplified the cleaning process for you. Here are some of the tips:
- Identify which surface you want to clean.
- Completely empty or clear that surface. Leave nothing on it.
- Wipe the surface with a barely damp cloth or use your favourite cleaner.
- Step back and find spots that have tougher stains. Respray cleaner and wipe with little force.
- Again, look back and gaze at the clean, empty surface. Sometimes a clearer surface can be more calming. Leave it blank for a while.
- When you’re ready to put back things, evaluate if you need everything? Are you using those things on a daily or routinely basis? Donate or sell unwanted items or put them somewhere else.
- Return what all is necessary to surface.
- Evaluate if you need additional things.
So, how does it look? Beautiful, we know!
See, clearing one surface can help you get rid of that overwhelming feeling. I think you’ll be ready for more by the time you’ve cleaned one surface.
Everyday Tips for using Microfiber Mop Pad
Everyone loves freshly cleaned floors, and we love using microfiber mopping pad for washing floors and quick touch-ups.
We hope this simple tip can make your mundane life little more comfortable. Let’s first give you a little idea to how to best use the microfiber mop:
- Always use it when it’s barely damp.
- Start with hot water and soak the mop pad in your sink.
- Then thoroughly wring it off before using it. Damp-mop works better on floors, if you’re using water for cleaning, you’re ready to go. If you’re using the cleaning solution, spray the floor first, and mop with damp mop later on.
- If you find streaking on floors after mop, rinse your mop as frequently as possible. Generally, the streaks come from the dirty mop head.
Ready to give your home a little aromatherapy?
Add 3-5 drops of essential oils on the microfiber mop pad, before you start mopping. For example, use lemon or lavender oil and put the drops in the middle of the mop head. The essential oils will give the room for extra scent and a more cleaned feeling. We don’t recommend reapplying oil after you have rinsed the mop because we feel it still carries the fragrance.
Don’t have enough time to clean your space? Come home to a clean house and simplify your life to no stress – Call for our professional maid cleaning services to give your space a clean makeover. Our cleaning technicians will keep all allergens at bay and make sure that you have healthy environment for your kids and furry friends.